Log in

entries friends calendar profile

We were considering Goblin Valley, but if I remember correctly we decided against it because it was about 1.5 hr drive from Moab where we were staying and I was trying to minimize driving times because I was worried how T. handles the car. Also in rusam-travel somebody recommended it and somebody said it didn't impress them, so I didn't have it as a high priority.


2 comments or Leave a comment